Someone sent me this on email today, and it made me chuckle, blokeland it would seem is very similar to the Dog’s world.
None of that Sissy Crap
Are you tired of those gay ‘friendship’ poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card- Just the stone cold truth of solid friendship.
1. When you are sad — I will help you get fried and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue — I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile — I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you get scared — I will rag your sorry arse about it every chance I get afterwards.
5. When you are worried — I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit your girly whining.
6. When you are confused — I will use little words and laugh at you
7. When you are sick — Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don’t want to get whatever you have.
8. When you fall — I will point and laugh at your clumsy arse.
9. This is my oath…. I pledge it to the end ‘Why?’ you may ask; ‘because you are my friend’.
Friendship is like pissing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel it’s true warmth.
Remember: A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body. Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel…
Send this to 10 of your closest friends, then get depressed because you can only think of 4 if youre lucky.